Pre-Moot | Sri Lanka 2023
Pre-Moot | Sri Lanka
The Moot Court Bench (‘MCB’) in partnership with the Commercial Law Development Program (CLDP) of the U.S. Department of Commerce presents ‘Pre-Moot | Sri Lanka 2023’. This Pre-Moot, like all others, is designed as an educational exercise for students to polish up their oral advocacy skills before competing at the Vis Moot in Vienna and its sister moot in Hong Kong.
‘Pre-Moot | Sri Lanka’ returns for the 3rd consecutive year and we are excited to announce that it will be held in-person this year!
The Pre-Moot will be held on the 14th, 15th & 16th of March 2023, with two days of general rounds and one day of elimination rounds.
REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR TEAMS
- Team registration is a two-step process consisting of filling the registration application and payment of the registration fee.
- After submitting the registration application, a separate confirmation email will be sent by the Organising Committee within 14 days of your application.
- A separate confirmation email will be sent by the Organising Committee on or before the 18th of January 2023, if your application is successful.
- Upon receipt of confirmation from the Organising Committee, the team shall have 14 days from the date of our confirmation email to complete the payment of the registration fee of USD 500 (per 4 member team). Confirmation of payment must also be provided within the stipulated 14 days, failing of which the Organising Committee shall consider your application as revoked, unless the team communicates otherwise.
- The deadline for the submitting a team application is Monday, 16th January 2022, 23:59 (GMT+5:30).
- For further information please refer the Pre-Moot | Sri Lanka 2023 rules. Any further queries regarding the Pre-Moot can be directed to email@example.com
Get in Touch
Follow Us on LinkedIn and Instagram for the Latest updates
You can also ping us an Email at